Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness, with Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice from Ninja Theory for the Sony PS4.
Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover.
Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull you deep into Senua’s mind.
A broken and troubled individual, follow her as she traverses the depths of the Norse underworld in search of the lost soul of a fallen lover.
A personal and emotional journey through a vividly-detailed recreation of Viking mythology, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice places equal weight on both the internal and external struggles of conflict and loss and long-term effects of trauma!
- Multi Award-Winning Game - Winner of 5 BAFTAs including British game and Artistic & Audio Achievement.
- Evocative Storyline - An atmospheric masterclass with a powerful narrative unlike anything you have experienced before!.
- Powerful Exploration of Mental Health - Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis.
- Feature Documentary - The retail version of Hellblade also comes with a digital documentary exploring the origins of the game.
- Visceral Combat - Battle against dark and twisted foes, execute combos and master your sword fighting abilities to overcome Senua’s haunting nightmares.