Heroes of Might & Magic
The King, Morglin Ironfist's father, has been killed and his throne usurped. Hunted, Morglin is obliged to flee his homeland to a magical land, Enroth, uncharted but contested by three warriors. The battle for the lordship is about to begin.
Heroes of Might & Magic II
After his death, Morglin's sons Roland and Archibald claim for the throne of Enroth. Once on the throne they fight each other for the kingdom.
Heroes of Might & Magic III
Erathia's king Nicholas is murdered and turned to an undead warlord. His daughter Catherine raises an army. She fights demons and necromancers in a quest to free her father from his undead curse.
Heroes of Might & Magic IV
A massive explosion destroys Erathia. However, refugees manage to flee through a portal to another world, Axeoth, a land waiting to be divided and conquered
Heroes of Might & Magic V
In a new world, Ashan, Queen Isabel's wedding is interrupted by a Demon belonging to the warlord Agrael's army. Against the protests, Isabel raises an army to fight Agrael.
Features & Included Expansions:
- Heroes of Might & Magic: A Strategic Quest
- Heroes of Might & Magic II: The Succession Wars
- Heroes of Might & Magic III: The Restoration of Erathia, with expansion packs Armageddon's Blade and The Shadow of Death
- Heroes of Might & Magic IV, with expansion packs The Gathering Storm and Winds of War
- Heroes of Might & Magic V, with expansion packs Hammers of Fate and Tribes of the East