Indigo Prophecy - Limited Run #331 [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In Indigo Prophecy from Quantic Dream and Limited Run Games for the Sony PS4, New York City is stunned by a series of murders that follow the same pattern: ordinary people become possessed and kill absolute strangers in public.
The first interactive drama created by Quantic Dream (the studio behind Detroit: Become Human) gets its first physical release on PS4!
Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape.
Play both hunter and hunted in this psycho thriller. Set in New York, Indigo Prophecy gives you the chance to speak, explore, interact, fight, and confront unknown dark forces. In the story, you can play as Lucas Kane, one of the many ordinary people that suddenly begin killing total strangers.
Constantly burdened by strange visions, you must keep one step ahead of the police as you try to find out what's happening to you. Indigo Prophecy lets you control one of four characters and lets you make decisions that affect the storyline.
Play both sides of this classic, breathtaking murder conspiracy and uncover the supernatural forces behind these crimes!
- Extensive Replayability - With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
- Reversible Cover - Features a reversible cover titled, Fahrenheit. Which cover is sealed outwards has been randomized by the factory.
- Interactive Drama - An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game's mysterious noir narrative.
- Multiple Characters - Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
- Cinematic Score - Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.