Inertial Drift [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Forget everything you know about drifting. Inertial Drift from PQube for the Sony PS4 tears up the racing rule book with innovative twin-stick controls, completely re-imagined driving mechanics and a roster of fiercely individual cars!
Set in a 90's retro future, Inertial Drift is an Arcade Racer with a devastatingly unique handling model and unbelievably satisfying twin-stick drift mechanics. The innovative ‘Drift Stick’ lets you control the back end drift with the right hand stick. It feels intuitive from the off and adds a new dimension to competitive drifting.
16 cars, each with different handling characteristics, and a host of demanding tracks to master, shaving fractions of seconds off by improving your technique and becoming one with the car and track. Learn your craft in the career mode but then jump onto local multiplayer and show the competition who the master of the tracks really is.
Mixing inspiration from the ultra polished racers of the 90’s and cell shaded anime stylings, Inertial Drift, delivers a distinctive 'old-school meets new wave' look. Add the fantastic lighting and environments and you get the ultimate love letter to 90’s racing games.
Inertial Drift offers a whole new level of accessibility and challenge to the arcade racing genre - for a driving experience genuinely unlike anything you've played before!
- Local & Online Multiplayer - Think you've mastered the perfect drift? What better way to prove it.
- Set in a 90s Retro Future - Bold and distinctive environments set beneath neon-pink sunsets and twilight skies.
- Single Player Story Mode - Perfect your craft through a mix of races, head-to-heads, time trials and style showdowns!
- 20 Demanding Tracks - Tear through neon city streets, race around rural temple complexes and hurtle down winding mountain passes.
- Unique Twin Stick Controls for Precision Drifting - The right hand stick gives you total control over your drift. Intuitive for new players and uniquely challenging for pros.
- 16 Fiercely Individual Cars - Each vehicle is a totally different beast with unique characteristics to master. Get behind the wheel and try to tame Sport Hatchbacks, Coupe's, Supercars & more!