Recreate Shanghai in China's blend of historical and modern architecture with this realistic LEGO Architecture: Shanghai Building Set 21039!
This LEGO brick collectible toy features the city's iconic points of interest, including Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center, the Shanghai Tower and Huangpu River, and is finished with a decorative Shanghai nameplate.
This set has been designed to deliver a rewarding and relaxing building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly magnificent centerpiece for the home or office. Each skyline model is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with realistic color depiction.
Perfect for your home or office, celebrate the world of architecture with this impressive Shanghai souvenir!
- LEGO Architecture interpretation of Shanghai, China.
- The Huangpu River is represented in the tiled baseplate.
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative Shanghai nameplate.
- Measures over 9” (25cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Recreate the world's most dynamic cities with the LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Shanghai and its architectural heritage.
- Features iconic Shanghai attractions, including the Chenghuang Miao Temple, Longhua Temple and Pagoda, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bund area, Oriental Pearl, World Financial Center and the Shanghai Tower.