LEGO City: Arctic Icebreaker - 717 Piece Building Set [LEGO, #60062, Ages 6-12]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Deliver crucial supplies to the exploration team with the awesome LEGO City: Arctic Icebreaker Building Set 60062!
Power through the icy waters with this high-visibility orange ship. Lift off the bridge to access the bunk beds for the crew to rest on during the long journey. Drop anchor, take off in the helicopter and winch the cargo containers ashore, then drive the snow scooter to the explorer’s base.
Use the rammer function to take out the Scout Trooper’s speeder − just like in the movie! Realistic details include rope walkways, vine and leaf elements, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room.
The base is equipped with a microscope, computer and many other useful research tools, plus a large antenna, gas cylinder and pylon to cope with the remote and extreme environment. Go out on expeditions with the explorers on the husky sled and the snow plough with big tracks and shovel to clear the way. But beware – a polar bear is roaming around, so watch out!
Attach the snow plough’s chained hook to break apart the ice wall and access the crystals for analysis or to drag giant ice blocks back to base for further research!
- Includes 7 minifigures with accessories: 4 explorers, captain, pilot and a scientist.
- Arctic Icebreaker features an anchor with winch and chain, snow scooter, removable bridge with steering wheel, windows and steps, 2 bunk beds, movable ladders, 2 cargo containers with equipment and a helipad.
- Helicopter features a cockpit for a minifigure, turning rotors, turning rear propeller and a winch function.
- Explorer’s base features an opening door and walls, radar and antenna, laboratory with desk, microscope, fridge, bed, computer and a ladder.
- Snow plough features rubber tracks, large front shovel, hook and chain, chainsaw and a walkie-talkie.
- Husky sled team features 4 huskies, a sled, camera, binoculars, pickaxe and a walkie-talkie.
- Also includes a polar bear, large antenna with gas cylinder and box, pylon, a fish, 3 translucent blue ice blocks and 5 crystal elements.
- Accessories include Arctic explorer hoods, a shovel, broom, magnifying glass, grinder, scanner and snowshoes.
- Turn the wheel to raise or lower the anchor.
- Launch the helicopter from the helipad and winch the cargo containers ashore.
- Go on research expeditions with the husky sled team.
- Break apart the ice wall or pull ice blocks with the snow plough’s hook and chain.
- Examine the mysterious crystals in the laboratory.
- Arctic Icebreaker measures over 7” (18cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 4” (10cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Snow scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Explorer’s base measures over 6” (17cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- Snow plough measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (10cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Husky sled measures over 6” (16cm) long, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Ice wall measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (6cm) wide and 5” (3cm) deep.