LEGO City: Harvester Transport- 358 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #60223, Ages 5+]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Help the LEGO City farmer manage his crops with the LEGO City: Harvester Transport Building Set 60223!
This heavy-duty toy transport truck features an opening minifigure cab and a hitch, plus a flatbed truck transport trailer with a holder for the harvester tool and 2 lowering ramps.
This fantastic farm toy also features a white, yellow and green toy combine harvester with an opening minifigure cab, removable harvester tool and articulated unloading auger at the back.
Features a large Harvester Transport toy truck with opening minifigure cab, dual exhaust pipes and a hitch, transport trailer with holder for the harvester tool, connector to hold the harvester in place and 2 lowering ramps.
There’s endless fun to have delivering the harvester to the farmer’s field on a heavy-duty transporter. Transporting the harvester to its destination is a big job for young drivers!
Includes 2 LEGO City minifigures: a farmer and a truck driver, plus a buildable scarecrow figure!
- Scarecrow stands over 1” (5cm) tall.
- Accessory elements include a mug and a pitchfork.
- Combine Harvester measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Secure the unloading auger and lock the combine harvester into place on the trailer.
- Raise the ramps, hook the transport trailer to the toy truck and haul the harvester away.
- Unhook the transport trailer from the toy truck and lower the ramps to load the harvester.
- Harvester Transport with trailer measures over 3” (8cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Remove the harvesting tool from the front of the toy combine harvester and attach it to the trailer.
- Also features a combine harvester with an opening minifigure cab, removable harvesting tool, articulated unloading auger at the back, and a connector to secure it to the transport trailer.