LEGO City: LEGO City Hospital - 861 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #60204, Ages 6-12]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Grab your stethoscope and head to the LEGO City: LEGO City Hospital Building Set 60204, where heroes are needed every day!
This amazing set features a hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with a light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room.
It's also modular, so you can configure it in different ways. This cool set also includes an ambulance with opening back door and space for a stretcher, a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box, and a separate buildable helipad.
Everything You Need to Take Care of Patients!
The three-story hospital is the place to go.
Easy to Configure!
Modular building means you can design your hospital your way.
Take an X-ray!
X-ray room features light brick function.
Welcome to the World!
There’s a new baby in the delivery room.
Load a Patient in the Ambulance!
Open the back doors to put the stretcher inside.
Send in the Helicopter!
Deliver supplies by air – rotors really spin!
Includes 11 LEGO minifigures, plus skeleton and baby figures!
- Helipad measures over 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
- Ambulance measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
- Hospital measures over 10” (26cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
- Helicopter fuselage measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
- Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
- Includes 11 LEGO minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
- Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.