Grab your stethoscope and head to the LEGO City: LEGO City Hospital Building Set 60204, where heroes are needed every day!
This amazing set features a hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with a light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room.
It's also modular, so you can configure it in different ways. This cool set also includes an ambulance with opening back door and space for a stretcher, a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box, and a separate buildable helipad.
Everything You Need to Take Care of Patients!
The three-story hospital is the place to go.
Easy to Configure!
Modular building means you can design your hospital your way.
Take an X-ray!
X-ray room features light brick function.
Welcome to the World!
There’s a new baby in the delivery room.
Load a Patient in the Ambulance!
Open the back doors to put the stretcher inside.
Send in the Helicopter!
Deliver supplies by air – rotors really spin!
Includes 11 LEGO minifigures, plus skeleton and baby figures!
- Helipad measures over 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
- Ambulance measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
- Hospital measures over 10” (26cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
- Helicopter fuselage measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
- Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
- Includes 11 LEGO minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
- Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.