LEGO Creator Expert: Taj Mahal - 5923 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #10256, Ages 16+]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Build and discover the Taj Mahal with the LEGO Creator Expert: Taj Mahal Building Set 10256. Recreate an architectural wonder with this stunning model!
The huge ivory-white marble mausoleum, renowned as one of the world’s architectural wonders, was commissioned in 1631 by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, the Empress Mumtaz Mahal. This relaunched 2008 LEGO Creator Expert interpretation features the structure's 4 facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows.
The central dome, subsidiary domed chambers and surrounding minarets are topped with decorative finials, and the raised platform is lined with recessed arches. The model is finished with ornate detailing throughout and intricate tilework around the base.
With more than 5,900 pieces, this set is designed to deliver a rewarding building experience and makes a great display piece for the home or office!
- This set includes over 5,900 LEGO pieces.
- Divides into 7 modular sections for easier transportation.
- Measures over 16” (43cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 20” (51cm) deep.
- LEGO interpretation of the real-world architectural wonder, the Taj Mahal.
- Put your LEGO building skills to the test with one of the largest LEGO models ever created!
- Special elements include 6 blue 16x32 baseplates, white 1x5x4 bricks with bow, lots of transparent elements, ‘Erling’ bricks and ‘jumper’ plates.
- Relaunched 2008 model, featuring 4 facades with arches and arched windows; central dome, 4 subsidiary domed chambers and 4 minarets, all topped with decorative finials; raised platform lined with recessed arches; ornate detailing throughout; and intricate tilework around the base.