LEGO Technic: Rough Terrain Crane - 4057 Piece Building Kit [LEGO, #42082, Ages 11+]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Enjoy an immense build and play experience with the LEGO Technic: Rough Terrain Crane Building Set 42082, the largest and tallest LEGO Technic crane to date, as of August 2018.
Activate the Power Functions and select upper or lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy‑to‑operate, motorized functions!
Lower the stabilizer legs, rotate the superstructure through 360°, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air. Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and fan, and adjustable wing mirrors, plus a detailed operator’s cab with an opening door.
This amazing model also includes 2 opening compartments with tools, chains and a fire extinguisher, plus 4 outrigger landing plates and 4 LEGO Technic building sections that can be lifted and assembled.
This 2‑in‑1 LEGO Technic set comes with a red and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a Mobile Pile Driver!
- Comes with a red and black color scheme.
- Open the door to access the detailed operator’s cab.
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Set: rebuilds into a Mobile Pile Driver.
- Open the storage compartments to access the chains, tools and fire extinguisher.
- This LEGO Technic Set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- The largest and tallest LEGO Technic crane to date—pre-August 2018—with more than 4,050 pieces.
- Features a LEGO Power Functions large motor for controlling the cranes upper and lower functions.
- Hook up the included LEGO Technic building sections and put your LEGO crane operator skills to the test!
- Mobile Pile Driver measures over 9” (24cm) high, 19” (50cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
- Manual functions include 4-wheel steering, 4-wheel drive, detailed V8 engine with moving pistons and fan, adjustable wing mirrors and an opening cab door.
- Rough Terrain Crane measures over 39” (100cm) high, 25” (66cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide in working position, and over 10” (27cm) high, 29” (76cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide in driving position.
- Select upper and lower crane mode for complete control over an array of easy-to-operate, motorized functions. Lower the stabilizer legs, rotate the superstructure through 360 degrees, operate the lifting winch or send the extendable boom a meter into the air!