Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel in Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Nintendo Switch.
However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends...
With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them. Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone.
Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode.
Welcome to the Last Resort
Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to find Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel.
The Essential Ghost-hunting Tool
Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00: Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst.
ScareScraper is a local and online co-op mode for up to 8 players. Additional game cards required.
For more mini-game madness, compete on teams at the ScreamPark!
Scarescraper mode can be played online or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately)!
- Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly—and gooey— nightmare!
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time.
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies.
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst.
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles.