Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 [Nintendo Switch]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Join Mario, Sonic and friends for their greatest adventure yet with Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 from SEGA, exclusively on Nintendo Switch!
Celebrate the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 with 30+ events to play! Enjoy the party with brand new events, including new classic 2D competition, motion and button controls, and local and online play!
Go for gold as you compete in action-packed sports games, including 4 brand new events to Tokyo 2020—Skateboarding, Karate, Surfing, and Sport Climbing, as well as a large selection of classic events.
Get the party started on your Nintendo Switch with a variety of ways to play, including button play and motion controls in multiplayer game modes that support up to 4 locally and up to 8 online.
Train for Tokyo 2020 solo or compete with friends in brand new events, favorite sports, dream events, and classic 2D games.
With 30+ events spread across different venues and disciplines, you’re bound to find the sport that’s perfect for you! Whether you’re playing Joy-Con in hand or opting for button controls, you can show off your skills in Tokyo 2020 events against others in either local or online multiplayer.
New for Tokyo 2020! Conquer the climbing wall, come out on top in the kumite, ride some gnarly waves and shred the skatepark with four new events for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020!
The events included are Sport Climbing, Karate - Kumite, Surfing - Shortboard, Skateboarding - Park, Dream Shooting, Dream Racing, Dream Karate, 100M 2D Retro Dash, 400M Hurdles, Long Jump, Marathon, 10M Platform Diving, Vault,Kayak, Judo, Volleyball, Shooting, Gymnastics - Floor Exercise, Swimming - 100M Freestyle, Equestrian - Jumping, Canoe Double (C-2) 1000M, 110M hurdles, Football,Archery, Badminton, Boxing, javelin Throw, Rugby Sevens, Fencing,Triple Jump, Table Tennis, Discus Throw, 100M Dash and 4 x 100M Relay.
Grab up to three of your fellow athletes on the same sofa and battle for a gold medal in local multiplayer, or connect up and compete against three others players with local wireless play. Head online and go for that Olympic record against up to seven other competitors in a variety of different events.
The Character roster includes Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Tails, Princess Peach, Knuckles, Princess Daisy, Amy, Bowser, Dr. Robotnik, wario, Shadow, Waluigi, Silver, Yoshi, Metal Sonic, Donkey Kong, Blaze, Bowser Jr. and Vector!
Whether on the track, in the pool, on the water or in the ring, there’s an event for you in Mario & Sonic at the Olympics Games Tokyo 2020! Use a variety of play styles – including immersive motion controls where you can use the Joy-Con to imitate actions like throwing a javelin or taking aim with a bow!
- The team’s all here! Play as Mario, Sonic, or choose from a star-studded cast of colorful characters from your favorite games.
- Skateboard, surf, and race your way to the top! With more than 30 events to master in this fun-filled Olympic Games contest, there are plenty of ways to prove your skills to your friends in multiplayer mode.
- It’s party time, and everyone’s invited! Team up with Mario, Sonic, and friends on Nintendo Switch in action-packed sporting events! Bring your best moves to the track, the gym, the ring, or the water in dozens of different party games everyone will enjoy.
- Dive into unique Dream Events that layer fantastical chaos with reality. Zip through a downhill obstacle course on your hoverboard, throwdown for territorial control with lightning-fast karate action, or smash the most targets inside a traditional Japanese manor!
- And you won’t want to miss an epic story mode that sends you to 1964 to compete in classic, retro 2D sports events. Play any way you want on your Nintendo Switch. We’re talking motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local split-screen and online!