Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection from Capcom for the Sony PS4 brings together six classic titles in one game: Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3 and 4, as well as Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent.
The six Zero and ZX titles in this collection make their way to the latest gaming platforms!
In addition to the original games, Casual Scenario Mode and a Save-Assist feature are available for those who would like to enjoy the story at their own pace. Players can also try their hand at the new leaderboard-based Z Chaser Mode, an exclusive new mode created just for this set of games.
Mega Man Zero Series
This series is set a few hundred years after Mega Man X and follows Zero, the legendary reploid. All four titles featured in the Mega Man Zero series are included. Get supercharged by the deep story, the joy of slicing through enemies with your Z Saber, and the heaps of speedy action!
Join Zero, the reploid in red, on his journey after the Mega Man X series!
Mega Man ZX Series
This series ventures even farther into the future—a few hundred years after the events of MegaMan Zero. The epic tale begins when a young boy or girl encounters biometal. Both titles featured in the series, Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent, are included. As you blast your way through the missions, the searchable area increases and the story unfolds!
Zero and his buddy in blue, X, fought together to take down Sigma. Their story continues in this compelling sequel to Mega Man and Mega Man X! Will good prevail?
- Z chaser mode allows players to race to complete challenges from both the Zero and zx games.
- Take a look back at the history of the Zero and ZX series with the original production art, including a music player filled with both original tunes and special arrangements.
- New players can jump right in with casual scenario mode; bounce back from mistakes with the optional save-assist system to revive at the most recent checkpoint without losing a life.
- Experience the games using original Sprites art, or toggle filters on for a clean look to the charming, classic Sprites; choose various layout options dual-screen display and controls.
- The Zero series builds upon the Mega man x series with upgradable weapon skills, unique ex abilities, and “Cyber Elves” offering a range of enhancements; go even further in the ZX series with the games' Open maps.