Muv-Luv Alternative [Sony PS Vita]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Experience the definitive version of a masterpiece in the Muv-Luv trilogy's thrilling conclusion with Muv-Luv Alternative from PQube for the Sony PlayStation Vita!
The best visual novel of all time has finally come to the West, revamped and for the first time in English! What begins as a tongue-in-cheeks romantic comedy ultimately transforms into an action-packed thrill ride in a war-torn alternate reality. Muv-Luv Alternative is a direct sequel to Muv-Luv Unlimited, and is the grand finale of the Muv-Luv trilogy.
This is it. The chips are down, the die’s been cast, and the fate of the multiverse is on the line. Step back into the cockpit and prepare for deployment in Muv-Luv Alternative, the most critically acclaimed visual novel of all time. Just be sure to keep a box of tissues handy, because it’s about to be a bumpy ride.
Travel back in time and change the course of the war against aliens! 70 hours of intense sci-fi story! The epic finale to the revered Muv-Luv saga!
Only you have the knowledge to save mankind from extenction. Will you rise to the challenge?
- Turn Back the Clock - after the tragic events of Muv-Luv Unlimited, go back in time to rewrite the story.
- A Gripping Tale - get ready for 50 to 70 hours of visual novel, where the Fate of MANKIND rests in your hands!
- Western Release - this is the first time this grandiose story is released in English, with an official translation!
- Fresh New Look - Muv-Luv was fully revamped for this PS Vita release, with updated graphics, interface and game engine!
- Highly-Acclaimed Story - Muv-Luv Alternative is the highest rated visual novel of all time, a story that demands to be experienced!
Linear Visual Novel - Unlike the first two parts, Muv-Luv Alternative is almost designed as a straightforward interactive premiere movie, complete with voice acting, subtitles, and intense music, perfectly fitting for a finale.