National Geographic Mega Gemstone Dig Kit [Toys, Ages 8+]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Dig into this Mega Gemstone Dig Kit with the archeological tools provided and explore naturally formed crystals and gemstones from around the world.
Unearth these gemstones and add them to your rock collection. You’ll learn all about each stone and about how they are formed with the detailed learning guide included in this kit. STEM science learning just doesn’t get any better!
Science kit includes:
- Large dig brick containing 15 gemstones.
- Archeological digging tools.
- 1 magnifying glass.
- A full-colour learning guide.
Get the Mega Gemstone Mine today and join National Geographic as we inspire future generations with a passion for science and the wonders of the natural world!
- Discover Crystal Treasures - Give your child the thrill of digging in a real gem mine as they excavate real crystal treasures. This educational engaging activity emphasizes fun, exploration, and discovery!
- Find 15 Amazing Gemstones - Including pyrite, amethyst, tiger’s eye, fluorite, quartz, obsidian, aventurine, and more. Unlike other kids toys, the Mega Gemstone Dig Kit seamlessly blends educational value with fun!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
- A Complete Learning Activity - This Mega Dig Kit includes everything you need to keep kids digging and learning for hours, including a dig brick packed with gemstones, a chisel, a brush, and a magnifying glass to inspect these amazing specimens!
- 16-Page, Full-Colour Learning Guide - This full color, detailed learning guide illustrates how gemstones are formed and mined and helps young scientists identify each specimen as it’s discovered. Educational toys make science and learning fun, and are the perfect STEM gifts for boys and girls!