National Geographic Ultimate Rock, Mineral and Fossil Activity Kit [Toys, Ages 8+]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The National Geographic Ultimate Rock, Mineral and Fossil Kit contains an incredible collection of natural wonders from all over the world!
The specimens included in this kit are fossils from prehistoric sea life like clams, ammonites, brachiopods, and gastropods. Also, there is a broad variety of rocks, polished gemstones, and minerals. These include red jasper, desert rose, blue quartz, red quartz, pumice, snowflake obsidian, and aventurine.
This kit also has one genuine geode specimen ready for display and two unbroken geodes for you to crack open yourself! A real meteorite fragment and a full-color learning guide are included to add to all the exciting adventures you will have learning about these beautiful specimens.
Keep all your samples safe in the closable storage bag and showcase your favorite specimens in the included display box. This kit is fantastic for girls and boys wanting to start a rock collection or expand on an existing collection.
National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service!
- Display Your Favorites - Use the display case inside to show off your favorite specimens and store the rest in the included storage bag.
- Respected Quality - Providing children with the best educational STEM toys, this kit comes with National Geographic’s 100% satisfaction.
- Real Geodes - Discover crystal treasures, each kit contains one broken geode and two unbroken geode specimens for you to crack open yourself.
- Genuine Fossils - Real fossils include Prehistoric shark teeth, gastropods, ammonites, clams, brachiopods and more. Use the included magnifying glass, full-color learning guide and identification sheet to help you sort and identify every rock, gemstone, mineral and fossil in the kit.
- Rock Collection for Kids - This kit is a perfect standalone collection or addition to any kid’s rock collection, with the included rough and polished samples of Aventurine and rose quartz and stunning snowflake obsidian, Desert Rose, red jasper, blue quartz, pumice, and meteorite specimens as well..