No Straight Roads [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Take back Vinyl City - with rock! Embark on a music-based action-adventure as indie rock band members Mayday & Zuke and lead a musical revolution against an EDM empire in No Straight Roads from Sold Out for the Sony PS4.
After being unfairly rejected in their audition to join No Straight Roads, Mayday & Zuke uncover the evil intentions behind the NSR empire. It’s now down to them to save their city from corruption.
Defeat musical megastars from a range of genres, including a pop-tastic boy band, a globe-spinning DJ, a child prodigy pianist and more on your journey to bring back rock.
A unique combination of action, adventure and rhythm gameplay lets you transform weapons into props and switch up musical styles to overcome your foes.
Enjoy fast & frenetic combat with a musical twist as these two aspiring rock artists fight back with the power of music!
- Rock out solo in an action-packed single-player campaign or band up with a friend in couch co-op.
- Discover the world of Vinyl City, meet larger-than-life characters and lead a musical revolution to end the EDM empire.
- Fight for your right to rock! Learn awesome new moves, upgrade your abilities and use the power of music to transform props into weapons.
- Master rhythm-infused third-person combat as Mayday & Zuke, members of indie rock band Bunk Bed Junction, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
- Experience an awesome dynamic soundtrack from a line-up of musical talent, lead by Falk Au Yeong, James Landino, Andy Tunstall & Funk Fiction, and guest artists as Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki, Az Samad, Clyde Rabatel and the Video Game Orchestra.