Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Marking the series' 35th anniversary, Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi from Koei Tecmo for the Sony PS4 remains true to the long-running franchise's historical simulation gameplay, allowing players to relive some of the most epic battles and notable events of the Sengoku Era in Japan.
The Sengoku Era was a period where regional lords fiercely fought for supremacy, to claim dominance and unite the lands. Players will have to exploit a wide breadth of tactical options to create fresh strategies that allow new ways to gain an advantage over the opponent.
Strategies do not only focus on the Military Campaigns, but also on managing the Production Facilities and Trade Routes to continuously expand territory and increase the strength of the army.
In Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi players can choose from over 2000 officers as they set out to rule and conquer! Live through decisive events that shaped the future of a nation, learn more about local folklore and legend, and immerse yourself deeper into the rich history of Japan!
- Commerce - Trade Zones are located across the country, and when a clan advances into one of these, they can earn a profit. Expanding your Trade Network, and gaining control of trade, is one of the many paths which lead to a unifying country.
- Development - Building facilities under your territory can offer a variety of effects, both in domestic and battle. Facilities can be upgraded to become more resourceful, with skilled officers gathering more rewards if they oversee its development.
- Policies - During the quarterly council, retainers will have the opportunity to propose new policies. A retainer's suggestions don't just raise policy power but also can have immediate effects on the way the land is governed; you must carefully consider which policies will benefit your people.
- Recruit - The key is not only in increasing your people, but also in what role you assign them. Whiles places with only small amounts of farmland, but with thriving commerce might prefer to pay money to hire infantry. Each clan must choose a policy for military growth that fits them and their land.
- Agriculture - On Agriculture command, you can check the support effects, like the increase in parameters, and so on. Not only is the development of agriculture indispensable for ensuring the supplies necessary your your marches, it also had a large effect on strengthening your military through increased population.
- Battle - Prior to battle you set the destination, participating units, and the route, and set your strategy, the battle starts from deciding your overall policy. Even against overwhelming numbers, proper leadership and tactics including positioning of units, ambushes, pincer attacks and the like can change a losing battle into a winning one.