Phantom Breaker: Omnia - Limited Run #135 [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Phantom Breaker Omnia from Limited Run Games for the Nintendo Switch is a fast-paced 2D anime fighting game that features 20 unique characters, pitted against one another to make their greatest wishes come true.
A mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appeared in Tokyo—the capital city of Japan—and manipulated vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive.
Unbeknownst to the combatants, the fierce clashes between Fu-mension Artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers.
The ability to choose between 3 fighting styles will appeal to seasoned gamers while making the game accessible to newcomers!
- 20 Character Roster: Includes all the characters and guest characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu Makise from Steins;Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Choose from 3 Different Fighting Styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia!: The 3 different styles in the game can drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics.
- Retuned and Rebalanced: The ability to pull off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia's fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
Dual Language Audio: A Phantom Breaker series first, all the characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will be also translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, Remixed Soundtrack: The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The Complete Experience: Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.