Pikmin - New Play Control! [Nintendo Wii]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Life under a microscope fantasy world, Pikmin for the Nintendo Wii delivers a unique experience like few before it with a blend of real-time strategy, adventure, and puzzle elements.
You control Captain Olimar, a lovable little astronaut, who crash-landed on a planet inhabited by even more lovable little plant creatures known as Pikmin. Olimar can command these creatures RTS-style, assign them tasks, make them attack foes, and gather resources.
The ultimate task is to rebuild Olimar's space ship before a 30-day time window elapses. Command lovable little creatures RTS-style Rebuild Olimar's space ship before a 30-day time window elapses
Stranded in a vast and strange world, Captain Olimar faces a daunting challenge. When he crash-landed on this alien planet, the pieces of his ship scattered far and wide, and it would be a near-impossible task to recover all of them by himself. Luckily, he has been able to befriend curious creatures he calls Pikmin. Only with their help — and your quick thinking — will he be able to collect all the pieces of his ship and finally make his way home.
- Befriend the odd alien creatures known as Pikmin and seek their aid in your quest to return home
- Use your Wii Remote to pluck up the Pikmin and put them to work
- Command your own Pikmin army of up to 100 creatures at once
- Enlist the help of multiple Pikmin to overcome predators, demolish barriers and haul critical ship parts
- Coordinate the actions of the Pikmin to help you collect the missing pieces of your ship