Take a Pokémon journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Eevee, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other trainers in Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! for the Nintendo Switch.
Catch Pokémon in the wild using a gentle throwing motion with either a Joy-Con controller or a Poké Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. You can also use button controls in Handheld Mode. Share your adventure with family or friends using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately).
You can even connect to the Pokémon GO app using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region! Explore the vibrant region of Kanto - home to beloved characters like Brock, Misty, and the nefarious trio Jessie, James, and Meowth! Throughout the story, your bond with your partner Pokémon grows stronger as you care for it and travel together.
See the world in style by customizing Eevee and your Trainer with a selection of outfits. True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game - catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using timing and a well-placed Poké Ball.
Battle and trade with other players who own the game via local wireless or online. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus to level them up, and to receive in-game rewards after returning them to the game. Connect to Pokémon GO to transfer caught Kanto-region Pokémon, including Alolan and Shiny forms, as well as the newly discovered Pokémon, Meltan, from that game to this one!
- Encounter Pokémon in the Kanto region.
- Explore the world with a friend in a co-op mode.
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Eevee!.
- Play a Pokémon RPG for the first time in HD on a home console.
- Transfer across Kanto region Pokémon that you’ve caught in Pokémon Go.
- Catch Pokémon like never before with the Poké Ball Plus (sold separately) and feel like a real Pokémon trainer.