Take your Pokémon journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Pikachu, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other trainers in Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! for the Nintendo Switch.
Use a throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with either one Joy-Con controller or Poké Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life!
Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon GO app using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
Explore the diverse and vibrant region of Kanto! True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game, so catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using motion, timing, and a well-placed Poké Ball.
Battle and trade with other players who own the game via local wireless or online. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus to level them up, and to receive in-game rewards after returning them to the game.
Connect to Pokémon GO to transfer caught Kanto-region Pokémon, including Alolan and Shiny forms, as well as the newly discovered Pokémon, Meltan, from that game to this one!
- Encounter Pokémon in the Kanto region.
- Explore the world with a friend in a co-op mode.
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Eevee!.
- Play a Pokémon RPG for the first time in HD on a home console.
- Transfer across Kanto region Pokémon that you’ve caught in Pokémon Go.
- Catch Pokémon like never before with the Poké Ball Plus (sold separately) and feel like a real Pokémon trainer.