Republique - Contraband Edition [PlayStation 4]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Help a woman named Hope escape in the thrilling and topical stealth-action game, Republique - Contraband Edition from GungHo and NIS America for the Sony PS4, and explore the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
Contraband Edition includes République for PlayStation 4, Manifesto 160 page book, the République: Selected Works of Zinc LeMon e25 track Soundtrack, and a collector's box!
Previously available on PC and mobile, players can experience the entire season-including the fifth and final episode, Terminus-in one complete package with Republique on PlayStation 4.
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. Hacking into an elaborate surveillance network, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 4, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, F.E.A.R., SOCOM), Republique is a thrilling and topical adventure that explores the perils of government surveillance in the internet age!
By hacking into this secret nation's elaborate surveillance network, players and Hope begin a treacherous and thrilling journey to freedom!
- Dualshock 4 - “One Touch” stealth action gameplay reimagined for the Dualshock 4 – take control of Hope like never before.
- Contraband Edition - Includes République for PlayStation 4, Manifesto 160 page book, the République: Selected Works of Zinc LeMon e25 track Soundtrack, and a collector's box!
- Hacking Gameplay - Players protect Hope and aid in her escape by gaining control of any and all network-enabled devices and by solving elaborate puzzle scenarios along the way. Players can hack into security cameras, power down lights, wiretap calls, summon elevators, and slam doors on Hope’s pursuers.
- Developer Pedigree - République is developed by a team of veterans in the industry who worked behind AAA games such as Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R., and cutting edge videos such as the Skyrim television spot and iconic iPod “silhouette” ads. Players will also be able to eavesdrop on interactive developer commentary while playing the game.
- Engaging Story - République is more than a stealth-action game. By creating a gameplay system that drives the symbiotic relationship between Hope and the player, players become more engaged as Hope’s protector. In addition to the main story, players can help Hope collect “banned” books, cassette tapes, and other unique items that will further immerse players in this futuristic dystopian world.