Rivals of Aether - Collector's Edition from Dan Fornace and Limited Run Games for the Nintendo Switch is an indie fighting game set in a world where civilizations wage war by summoning the power of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth.
The Rivals of Aether Collectors Edition includes Rivals of Aether physical game for the Nintendo Switch with reversible cover art, a full-color manual, a Kragg vinyl figure, the original soundtrack on physical CD, a Sylvling keychain plush, Sunny keychain plush, 12 full color character art cards and a reversible 18x24 full color poster!
Choose a Rival to bring into the battlefield and manipulate the powers of the classical elements and animal movement.
Unravel the mysterious conflicts of the planet Aether in Story Mode, band with friends to take on shadowy creatures in Abyss Mode, and bring your combat skills Online to challenge players across the world.
Praised for its competitive gameplay and intensive training tools, Rivals of Aether is the perfect entry to the Platform Fighter genre!
- Choose VERSUS MODE to duke it out in competitive 1v1 or 2v2 fights, or jump into a free-for-all.
- Play STORY MODE to learn the backstory behind each rival and begin to uncover the hidden mysteries of Aether.
- Take your skills online in ONLINE VERSUS! Play against your friends or test your skills in RANKED MODE to climb the leaderboard.
- Study TUTORIAL MODE to hone your skills from beginner to advanced lessons. Or boot up PRACTICE MODE to get your hands on all the frame data and hitbox visualizations.
- Dive into ABYSS MODE to see how many waves of shadowy fighters you can defeat and reach the leaderboards alone or with a friend. Customize your Abyss Mode builds and challenge your friends in ABYSS VERSUS.