Rune Factory 4 [Nintendo 3DS]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Rune Factory 4 marks the return of the popular ‘Harvest Moon’ spinoff that combines farming with dungeon adventuring.
For the first time in the series, the player can select to play as a male or female hero, and potential suitors of either gender are also available in order to pursue love, marriage, and possibly a child.
As the newly-appointed prince or princess, you can fulfill your royal duties of protecting the town from invaders, or take a more rural approach to governing by raising your own fruits and vegetables and helping townsfolk. Should some dungeon adventuring be on the day’s itinerary, you can select from the castle’s vast armament of swords, spears, and staffs along with magic for battle against dangerous foes, or even bring along a companion or friendly monster to aid you during your travels.
- The popular spinoff from the 'Harvest Moon' series returns, combining farming and family life with monster battling and taming, with an all-new story that's accessible to new players and series veterans alike.
- Whether it be governing as the prince, tilling the fields, interacting with townsfolk, or heading to a dungeon to take on dangerous foes, the diverse amount of activities ensure that each day is a new adventure.
- Use swords, spears, staffs and other weapons and magic to personalize your battle tactics as formidable monsters await in trap-laden dungeons; invite the townsfolk along, develop friendships with certain monsters and grow stronger together.
- The main character can be male or female, and either gender can woo marriage candidates from among the townsfolk; communication and gift giving will be key to romance, potentially resulting in marriage and perhaps an adorable child together.
- The popular spinoff from the Harvest Moon series returns, combining farming and family life with monster battling and taming, with an all-new story that?s accessible to new players and series veterans alike.