Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes [PlayStation 3]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The producer of Devil May Cry 4, Hiroyuki Kobayashi, brings you the newest installment to the BASARA series, Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes from Capcom for the Sony PS3.
A fun, action-packed and accessible title set during a tumultuous period of Japanese history, Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes follows players as they fight their way to the dramatic battle of Sekigahara. Players will take control of more than a dozen samurai heroes, each wielding their own unique weapon, in huge battles against hundreds of opponents that grow ever more challenging.
Victory in battle will not only deliver new territories but the natural resources of that region, which can be used to create various accessories that make heroes and their weapons more powerful.
Each unique playable character is aided by a supporting general who makes it easier to lead the player’s army. Players will see the battle from the perspective of each hero with the ultimate goal of re-writing history to rule all of 16th century Japan.
In the dynamic new “Heroes’ Story” mode player’s decisions impact history. Based on choices made by the player, friends become enemies and enemies become friends, creating a whole new history. This new strategic element to the game forces players to fight for control of the battlefield and ultimately for the fate of the nation.
In Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes it’s not just samurai heroes you will compete with on the battlefield. Each enemy has other means of attacking, including some gigantic weapons such as The Rising Sun machine, Motochika’s latest devastating weapon that crushes everything in its path and the Death Carriage which uses its blazing fast maneuverability and fire launcher to bring enemies crashing down.
On their journey to the final battle, players will learn how to unleash spectacular BASARA Arts and utilize Hero Time to wipe out as many enemies as possible!
- Team up with a friend in offline co-op play to crush opponents.
- Upgradeable weapons allow players to improve or add special abilities.
- Dramatic “Heroes’ Story” mode alters history based on the player’s decisions.
- Features more than a dozen playable samurai heroes, each with their own unique battle styles.
- Battle against Gigantic enemy weapons such as The Rising Sun, Tiger, Drillatron and Death Carriage.
- Fight your way through hundreds of enemies across many exciting battlefields using cool combos and over-the-top special moves until all heroes have gathered at the decisive battle of Sekigahara.