Liberate the soul of the dragon that resides within you! Shining Resonance Refrain from SEGA for the Nintendo Switch tells the tale of sword-wielding Yuma and his friends as they fight the Empire.
Shining Resonance Refrain remasters the original Shining Resonance, previously released on PlayStation 3 only in Japan, and features dual audio in English and Japanese.
In the original game, previously released only in Japan, Imperial Princess Excella was an unplayable character, but in the new “Refrain Mode” in Shining Resonance Refrain, both she and Dragonslayer Jinas can be added as party members for a new experience – just be sure to save this for your second playthrough to avoid any spoilers.
Play as Yuma Ilvern and stop the Empire from exploiting the power of the ancient dragons, including the soul of the Shining Dragon within you. With the help of your friends, realize your destiny, save Astoria, and unleash the strength you’ve always had locked away.
Dragons were long thought to be extinct, and because Yuma holds the ability to transform into the Shining Dragon, he was taken as a captive of the Empire. With the help of the Dragoneers, Sonia, princess of Astoria, pleads with Yuma to aid them in their fight to save their land from the Empire’s dominion.
Typically timid, will Yuma find the courage to realize the strength he has within him?
- All extra cosmetic content included.
- Play as a Dragon - unleash devastating attacks on your foes.
- Refrain Mode introduces previously unplayable characters into your party.
- Beautifully rendered 3D character models that bring the 2D artwork of Tony Taka to life.
- Combat supported by music element, B.A.N.D. system, to enhance your powers in battle.
- Bond with your teammates in town on dates and event in Dynamic and frenetic real-time action combat.