Socom 3: U.S. Navy Seals [PlayStation 2]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
In SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs from SCEA for the Sony PS2, you'll get as close as a civilian can possibly get to realistic warfare, as conducted by a SEAL team. Defend America from the various forces which threaten it, as you use new weapons and tactics in an increasingly hostile world.
Featuring larger maps, land and water vehicles you can pilot and an innovative new weapon customization system, you'll feel like a veteran when you're done. New swimming and water combat tactics - use water for cover or pilot strike boats for waterborne assaults.
Larger maps provide much more varied and rich gameplay experience - multiple mission paths bring replayability and variety to single-player mode Advanced particle and graphic effects for more realistic weaponry, environments, and equipment.
Virtual Navy SEALs are deployed in another high-stakes adventure of clandestine operations and global intrigue, as Sony's SOCOM series returns for its third tour of duty. Like earlier editions, SOCOM 3 features squad-based assaults against well-protected, heavily armed targets.
Multiplayer modes challenge teammates to work together, while solo players can give orders to squad members through a new "Team Command Actions" context-sensitive interface. Vehicles play a bigger role in this adventure, on land and in the water. Both human- and AI-controlled characters can pilot available Humvees and SOC-R Assault Boats.
Master the weapon customization system that allows soldiers to equip various attachments to their weapons, for almost a thousand possible combinations!
- Travel to all-new Areas of Operation like Morocco, Poland, and Bangladesh.
- 31 authentic weapons and 21 compatible attachments - Nearly 1,000 different weapon combinations for customized combat execution.
- Team Command Actions let the player direct the fireteam quickly with a single button.
- Complex AI behavior makes use of cover positions, blind firing, and fallback behavior to better simulate urban combat.
- Leader AI provides rallying behavior and coordinated chain-of-command scenarios.