SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo [Sony PSP]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Experience all-new single-player and wireless multiplayer gaming missions in four different Areas of Operation (AO) in SOCOM US Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo for the Sony PS4.
Players are tasked with completing 14 unique, realistic, international, single-player missions, including Chile, which is a unique AO only available in the PSP release.
As the SEAL commander, players are supported by an AI teammate executing traditional SOCOM team-based tactical, stealth, and action gameplay. After successfully completing a level, players can replay the mission in an entirely new way through the "Instant Action" option, with different objectives, enemies, and object placement.
In addition, multiple players can form clans and take on their friends for team-based high-action gameplay in SOCOM Fireteam Bravo via a Wi-Fi connection.
Association with the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command ensures authentic and realistic SEAL gameplay and mission designs!
- Command your teammate in 14 different single-player missions, designed with detailed plots and varied mission objectives.
- Four international Areas of Operation (AO) - including an exclusive Chile AO.
- Instant Action single-player missions allow players to rapidly replay mission maps with new objectives and randomized enemy and objective placement.
- Traditional SOCOM team-based tactical stealth action gameplay with sophisticated AI enemy and AI behavior.
- All-new streamlined control scheme, optimally designed for PSP - It offers quick teammate commands and realistic lock-on targeting for enemy acquisition.
- Traditional SOCOM team-based tactical stealth action gameplay with sophisticated AI enemy and teammate AI behavior.
- More than 30 authentic weapon and equipment options offer players the ability to customize their SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo gameplay experience.
- Multiple save points eliminate having to replay a failed mission from the beginning.