Enhance your PlayStation VR experience with the Sony PlayStation VR Move Motion Controller for the Sony PS4.
Combined with PlayStation VR, the PlayStation Move Motion Controllers deliver an immersive and extraordinary gaming experience. Advanced motion sensors and an ergonomic design makes wielding everything from ancient swords to cooking spatulas easy and intuitive.
Let your Move controllers transport you to unexplored worlds full of possibilities.
Perfect for Virtual Reality
With its lightweight design, advanced motion sensors and tracking sphere, the PlayStation Movie motion controller lets you effortlessly interact with your virtual environment, with incredible accuracy.
Feel an extraordinary connection to amazing virtual worlds, thanks to comfortable design and vibration feedback.
Experience an astonishing sens of presence with built-in motion sensors, and color changing sphere which is tracked bu the PlayStation Camera.
Take full control of your VR experiences with an easy-to-use button layout, including a large, dedicated trigger and the familiar DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller PS and action buttons.
Explore New Worlds
PlayStation VR combines with PlayStation Move Motion Controllers to transport you to new, unexpected gaming worlds.
Instantly and intuitively interact with your surroundings in PlayStation Move compatible games like PlayStation VR Worlds and Hustle Kings VR!
- Easily accessible trigger and face buttons.
- Rechargeable batteries provide up to 10 hour of play.
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology.
- Bundle includes two motion controllers and two mini USB charging cables.
- On top of its motion-sensing capabilities, the controller features easy-to use button controls - including a large, dedicated trigger and the familiar DUALSHOCK 4 PS and action buttons.
- Combine PlayStation VR with the motion controller for truly unique experiences - once you slip on the headset, motion controllers in your hands can become anything, from guns and pool cues to your own virtual hands.
- Thanks to a lightweight design, built-in vibration function and sphere that's tracked by the PlayStation Camera as you move, the controller acts and feels like an extension of your own hand, allowing you to intuitively interact with a game's virtual environment.