In Steal Princess from Atlus Games for the Nintendo DS, while exploring the thought-to-be-long-abandoned palace of the Ancient Demon King, a young thief named Anise stumbles upon a startling discovery: the palace isn't abandoned at all, and it's crawling with demons, no less!
Really, really long ago, there was an evil Demon King. He was evil. Really, really evil. And he did a lot of really, really evil things to a lot of people who really, really didn't deserve it.
But then the Hero appeared. (Applause!) He defeated the evil Demon King, and everything was good. Really, really good.
But now, centuries later, a new evil has appeared. It's another demon, not quite as evil as the previous one, but still noticeably quite evil. And he wants to unlock the old Demon King's power, so he can become even MORE evil.
Does anyone have the courage to stand up to this new evil? Unfortunately, no. However, a lone thief has been volunteered to rid the land of this demon and his minions.
She's a little reluctant and a little lazy, but she's ALLLLLL hero!
When you've completed the stages provided, wipe your well-earned tears of joy away and jump into the powerful level creator to design your own devilishly tough maps, placing enemies, constructing moving platforms, and even setting custom victory conditions!
- Jump, swing, climb, and attack as you search for the key to complete each level.
- A robust custom map maker lets you construct levels with any enemies, items, and victory conditions you want.
- Trade maps with other players over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and local wireless for a never ending challenge.
- Over 150 levels to beat spanning different geographies and requiring different strategies deliver on the promise of true breadth.
- Dive into a playing field of simple design, but deceptively complex challenge, that combines action elements with puzzle-solving skills on a 3-D, isometric plane.