SuperEpic: The Entertainment War [Nintendo Switch]
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Join a raccoon and a llama in their quest to save videogames as we know them! SuperEpic: The Entertainment War from Numskull Games and PM Studios for the Nintendo Switch is a Metroidvania style action-adventure game filled with humour and satire. The gameplay is nonlinear and fast-paced, with exploration and combo-based combat being the weapon of choice against the evil RegnantCorp!
The year is 2084 . After a series of mergers, buyouts and hostile takeovers, only one videogame development company is left in the world: RegnantCorp . A huge enterprise ran by a sounder of greedy piggies. All the fun in video games has been replaced with intrusive addiction algorithms used to control people's minds and behaviour. But not all of the world's inhabitants are under the control of the evil corporation.
A rebellion of game enthusiasts have warded off the hoofed-grip of RegnantCorp, by replacing their software with classic games . Titles from past times, which have long been forbidden and are now praised as relics. Following a distress signal captured through an antiquated game console, Tan Tan and his valiant llama steed Ola prepare to take on RegnantCorp and confront the pigs...
The finest quality ingredients can be found in this Metroidvania! A large interconnected world to explore and unlock, a responsive customizable action-set for combat and an in-game economy-based upgrading system.
Unlock and enhance weapons and abilities for both our courageous heroes, Tan Tan the Raccoon and Ola the Llama. Up to three weapons can be equipped simultaneously to provide a range of unique directional attacks.
More powerful abilities are executed by inputting a specific sequence of keys... Just like the old days!
- Solid Progression- RPG like weapon and armor upgrading system, with tonnes of items to collect and discover.
- Gorgeous Neogeo Quality - 16/32 bit era cartoon sprites, with super fluid animations and spectacular final bosses.
- Economy Based Upgrading System - Earn money based on your combat performance and decide how to invest it: in life, magic or stamina?.
- 2 Game Modes - A more classic story-driven mode with handcrafted levels, and a replayable roguelike mode with procedurally generated maps.
- Cross Media Experience - Hidden QR codes launch small mini games running on HTML5, which have to be completed on mobile in order to uncover secrets in the game.