To what ends will one go in order to survive? The Letter: A Horror Visual Novel - Limited Edition from eastasiasoft for the Nintendo Switch is an interactive horror-themed drama inspired by classic Asian horror films.
Limited Edition is limited to 2,000 copies and includes: The Letter for the Nintendo Switch, a collector’s box, game manual, the original soundtrack, a poster and a numbered certificate!
This Region Free import plays in full English - or whatever language your system is currently set to!
When seven people fall prey to a vicious curse, they discover that the true threat rests not within the shadows, but within their own hearts and minds.
Told through an immersive branching narrative, the game casts players in the ever-shifting roles of seven characters as they find themselves entangled in a mystery that’s plagued Ermengarde Mansion for centuries.
The choices you make will shape and drive the story forward. Will you mend a relationship on the verge of collapse, or will you let it fall apart? Will you risk saving someone despite the consequences you could face or leave them to meet a gruesome end?
Beyond the horror themes of The Letter: A Horror Visual Novel, there is heavy emphasis on character development and interaction. The fate of each of these individuals is in your hands!
- Make key decisions that directly impact the story’s course.
- Discover a sprawling narrative of more than 700,000 words!
- Explore more than 80 backdrops, 100 CGs and 50 epilogue variations!
- Play as 7 different characters, each with unique motives and personality.
- Enjoy animated sprites and scenes that breathe life into your surroundings.
- Customize your experience with optional quick-time events and English voiceovers.
- Utilize a journal feature that jots down clues and tracks events in chronological order.