The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition from CD Projekt Red Studio and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Nintendo Switch is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition contains every piece of downloadable content released for the game, including two massive story expansions: Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine. It's the perfect opportunity to enter this world for the first time or relive the adventure on the go!
You are Geralt of Rivia, mercenary monster slayer. At your disposal is every tool of the trade: razor-sharp swords, lethal mixtures, stealthy crossbows, and powerful combat magic. Before you stands a war-torn, monster-infested continent you can explore at will. Your current contract? Tracking down the Child of Prophecy, a living weapon that can alter the shape of the world...
In The Witcher: Wild Hunt an ancient evil stirs. An evil that sows terror and abducts the young. An evil whose name is spoken only in whispers: the Wild Hunt. Led by four wraith commanders, this ravenous band of phantoms is the ultimate predator and has been for centuries. Its quarry: humans.
The Witcher must bring all his abilities to bear in confronting this ancient force, these ghastly spectral riders who for ages have brought misery to the world. For this time the Hunt seeks just one person: the one individual Destiny itself entrusted to Geralt. The one soul Geralt considers kin.
Includes the Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine expansions, which offer a massive 50 hours of additional storytelling as well as new features and new areas that expand the explorable world by over a third!
Affords access to all additional content released so far, including weapons, armor, side quests, game modes and new GWENT cards!
A Gigantic Open World to Explore
Visit the luxurious and corrupt city of Novigrad, face the frigid cold of the wind-swept Skellige islands, and challenge the dark forces roaming the forlorn, ravaged No Man's Land. Sail through open seas, dive in search of long lost artifacts or gallop your mount into combat the world of the Witcher beckons to be explored.
Unparalleled Novel-like Story Spanning Over 150 Hours of Gameplay
With over 100 hours of core and side-quest gameplay and over 50 hours of additional content, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt combines the intense, plot-driven pull of traditional RPGs with the freedom of choice only open world games can offer. Make choices and face their consequences to unlock endings tailored to how you play.
Now on Switch, Play at Home and On the Go!
Developed to take advantage of everything Nintendo Switch has to offer, the game delivers a truly powerful on-the-go experience.
Winner of over 250 Game of the Year awards, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, open world adventure set in a dark fantasy universe!
Features all technical and visual updates as well as a new user interface completely redesigned on the basis of feedback from members of the Witcher Community!
- Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire.
- Track Down the Child of Prophecy in a Morally Ambiguous Fantasy Open World.
- Make choices that go beyond good and evil and face their far-reaching consequences.
- Built for endless adventure, the massive open world of The Witcher sets new standards in terms of size, depth and complexity.
- In a time of war, track down the child of prophecy, a living weapon of great power whose coming was foretold in ancient elven legends.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting and other pleasures life brings.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Traverse a fantastical open world: explore forgotten ruins, caves and shipwrecks, trade with merchants and dwarven smiths in cities, and hunt across open plains, amidst mountains and at sea.
- Trained from early childhood and mutated to have superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a socially ostracized counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.