The Yakuza Remastered Collection - Day One Edition [PlayStation 4]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The Yakuza Collection - Day One Edition from SEGA for the Sony PS4 - which includes Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4 and Yakuza 5 - marks the first time Yakuza 5 will be available in a physical format in the West, so the collection also includes a genuine Yakuza 5 PS3 case; after 5 years since the game’s original release, series collectors can finally fill the gap in their library! This Day One Edition contains Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, & Yakuza 5 on two disks in a striking red collectible case, emblazoned with Kiryu’s trademark dragon tattoo.
Follow Kazuma's journey from the beaches of Okinawa to the darker side of Tokyo, as he is pulled back to a past life he thought he had left behind in Yakuza 3 from SEGA!
Introducing the next cinematic chapter in the prestigious Yakuza series renowned for it's authentic, gritty and often violent look at modern Japan.
Making its first appearance exclusively on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, the rich story and vibrant world of Yakuza 3 lets players engage in intense brutal clashes within the streets of Okinawa, and the vibrant and often dangerous city of Tokyo where only the strongest will survive.
Yakuza 4 from SEGA recreates a realistic underground world of Tokyo and tasks the player to rise or fall in an intensely deep crime-action game where four men cross paths over a woman and dead man.
Yakuza 4 picks up the story of Yakuza 3 one year later and takes the player back to Tokyo. The story starts when a man is shot to death in the ruling territory of the Tojo Clan, the organization that has featured in all games in the series to date.
A small gang which belongs to Tojo Clan try to establish what happened and their leader is soon found stabbed to death. These events cause a heated battle between four men over money, power, status and honor.
The truth becomes apparent as the lies, betrayals and entwined stories are revealed and when these 4 unflinching men get together, the new legend of Kamurocho is born.
The legendary dragon returns to the criminal underworld of Yakuza in Yakuza 5 from SEGA.
Kazuma Kiryu, once known as the Dragon of Dojima, was living a quiet life as a taxi driver in Hakata after severing all his ties with the underworld. However, at the dawn of the bloody war between the Tojo Clan and the Omi Alliance, Kazuma is forced to accept his inescapable fate and returns to a life filled with crime and violence to protect his loved ones.
Yakuza 5 continues the epic story of Kazuma Kiryu and 4 other protagonists, Haruka Sawamura, Taiga Saejima, Tatsuo Shinada and Shun Akiyama. The saga plays out across 5 major Japanese cities - Tokyo, Osaka, Hakata, Nagoya and Sapporo. Yakuza 5 also features “Another Drama” which is a series of extensive sub-plots that focus on each protagonist.
The battle system and customization system have been enhanced from Yakuza 4 and various mini-games are available in the well-known locales from the series including infamous night clubs and popular CLUB SEGA locations.
Celebrate Kazuma Kiryu's saga with the beautifully remastered Yakuza 3, 4, and 5. With restored content and updated localization in 1080p and 60fps, experience the complete Yakuza collection on one console for the first time in history!
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection is far from a typical console generation port. In addition to graphical and performance upgrades (720p>1080p at 30>60fps), all three games have gone through a rigorous re-localization process.
- The English scripts for each game have been reviewed, revised, and even rewritten in some cases, and content previously cut from the Western releases of Yakuza 3, 4, and 5 have been re-added in The Yakuza Remastered Collection.
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection brings the final missing chapters in Kiryu’s story to the PlayStation 4. From Yakuza 0 to Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, players can now experience the full story of The Dragon of Dojima, all on a single platform.
- Missing content from the original Western releases has been re-added to the remastered versions, and the full English scripts have been reviewed, revised, and had portions rewritten for accuracy alongside the original Japanese releases.
- The Day One Edition contains Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, & Yakuza 5 on two disks in a striking red collectible case, emblazoned with Kiryu’s trademark dragon tattoo. While supplies last.