Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries [Board Game, 2-3 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries from Days of Wonder and Asmodee is a complete board game designed specifically for 2 or 3 players. It takes players on a Nordic adventure through Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden as you travel to the great northern cities of Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki and Stockholm.
Visit Norway’s beautiful fjords and the magnificent mountain scenery on the Rauma Railway. Breathe in the salt air of the busy Swedish ports on the Baltic Sea.
Ride through the Danish countryside where Vikings once walked. Hop-on the Finnish railway and travel across the Arctic Circle to the land of the Midnight Sun.
Players collect cards of various types of train cars that enable them to claim railway routes and pass through tunnels and onto ferries, as they connect cities throughout the Nordic Countries.
The craftiest conductor will receive the coveted Globetrotter bonus card for completing the most Destination Tickets! So, make sure you utilize all the new options to earn all the points you can!
As with previous versions, the game remains elegant, can be learned in 5 minutes and provides hours of fun for families and experienced gamers alike.
Ticket to Ride Nordic Countries' beautiful art and components will transport players from their table to a grand locomotive adventure!
- For 2-3 players.
- 30-60 minutes of playing time.
- Players compete to gain the most points by claiming regular and special routes, including Ferries and Tunnels, and completing Destination Tickets!
- Ferries also offer the benefit of using multiple Train cards to help complete the route, letting players use 3 Train cards to represent a Locomotive card.
- Nordic Countries features an all-new, high-scoring, 9-space route featuring special rules allowing players to utilize 4 Train cards to represent any 1 card color.
- The Locomotive card, a wild Train card that acts as any color, can now only be used when claiming Tunnels and Ferries, offering experienced players an unexpected twist.
- Designed specifically for 2 or 3 players, Nordic Countries maintains the charm and strategy of other Ticket to Ride games and can be learned in only 5 minutes! Perfect for new and veteran players alike.