Recalling the visual style and intuitive gameplay of 16-bit action-adventure classics, Trigger Witch from eastasiasoft for the Nintendo Switch puts an ultra-violent spin on cute and colorful pixel art.
This Region Free import plays in full English - or whatever language your system is currently set to!
Magic and Firearms Make A Deadly Combo!
With a compelling and original narrative, puzzling environments to explore, a dynamic soundtrack, twin-stick shooter mechanics and a vast array of enemies to blast into smithereens, this is a tale that will grip you from start to bloody finish.
From the creators of Reverie, Trigger Witch is a stylized 2D twin-stick action game set in an odd open world where magic is outdated and firearms are the new way of life. Players assume the role of Colette, a prospective graduate from the Stock, an academy for Witchcraft and Triggery.
After a mysterious man invades her realm, events are set in motion that turn Colette’s life upside-down, casting her as the sole heroine with enough firepower to restore peace!
- Wield and upgrade new firearms as you progress.
- Explore an open world in classic action-adventure style!
- Play solo or multiplayer at any time, with drop-in local co-op.
- Meet strange and endearing characters through engaging dialogue.
- Solve environmental puzzles and overcome obstacles in clever ways.
- Blast monsters back to their rightful plane of existence in bloody fashion!