Wii Party [Nintendo Wii]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
Nintendo’s throwing the party of the year and everybody’s invited! Wii Party from ND Cube for the Nintendo Wii is a social experience for the entire family and beyond!
By focusing on interactive group play that features Mii characters as the stars, Wii Party isn’t the life of the party...YOU are! All-New Experiences Wii Party introduces several new ways to play that break the traditional party-game mold.
These games change how players interact with each other by taking what’s on the TV screen and bringing the action out into the living room. From carefully passing the Wii Remote controller around like a time bomb, to searching for hidden Wii Remote controllers, these games turn Wii Party into a house party!
Wii Party is a family-friendly party game featuring 13 different party game modes and 70+ mini-games. Individual games are diverse in design, incorporate importable or system generated Miis, and fall into several different categories. These include: Party Games supporting 1-4 players that in some cases utilize an in-game game board, navigated with the use of Miis and dice rolls; Pair Games, supporting up to two players in co-op play; and House Party Games, which support 2-4 live players and utilize the Wii Remote to create differing dynamics between players.
With Mii characters front and center, there’s something for everyone...starring everyone!
- For multiplayer modes, additional Wii Remote controllers are required and are sold separately.
- Players use their Wii Remote controllers to help Mii characters navigate a virtual game of tag.
- Mii characters ride a rollercoaster while players try to shoot down floating balloons containing gifts.
- In Board Game Island mode, players help their Mii characters compete in more than 70 different mini-games:
- Wii Party features multiplayer variety. Some of the party game modes are cooperative, such as "Balance Boat." Others are competitive, such as "Board Game Island."
- Some of the 13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room. Players have to interact with one another in the real world to get the results they want in the game.
- Players use Wii Remote controllers to play Hide and Go Seek, where one player asks the other players to leave the room and then hides all of the controllers around the living room. When the other players return, they have to find them.
- A take off on "Spoons", in which players place their Wii Remotes on a table. Each one emits a different animal noise. Players win the round by being the first to grab the controller that is making the sound of the animal shown on the TV.