In Yakuza: Like a Dragon - Day Ichi Edition from SEGA for the Sony PS4, you become Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking yakuza grunt left on the brink of death by the man he trusted most. Take up your legendary bat and get ready to crack some underworld skulls in dynamic RPG combat set against the backdrop of modern-day Japan.
Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking grunt of a low-ranking yakuza family in Tokyo, faces an 18-year prison sentence after taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit. Never losing faith, he loyally serves his time and returns to society to discover that no one was waiting for him on the outside, and his clan has been destroyed by the man he respected most.
Ichiban sets out to discover the truth behind his family's betrayal and take his life back, drawing a ragtag group of society’s outcasts to his side: Adachi, a rogue cop, Nanba, a homeless ex-nurse, and Saeko, a hostess on a mission. Together, they are drawn into a conflict brewing beneath the surface in Yokohama and must rise to become the heroes they never expected to be.
Enter The Underworld Playground
When you're not busy bashing heads, relax by hitting up the local arcade for some classic SEGA games, compete with locals in a no holds barred go-kart race around Yokohama, complete 50 unique substories, or just take in the scenery of a modern-day Japanese city. There’s always something new around the corner.
Experience dynamic RPG combat like none other. Switch between 19 unique Jobs ranging from Bodyguard to Musician, and use the battlefield as your weapon. Take up bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to crack some skulls!
- 100+ Combat Skills.
- 19 Unique Jobs (+2 DLC Jobs).
- Over 15 Hilarious Mini-Games.
- Crack skulls in dynamic RPG combat.
- Recruit up to 7 party members from the outskirts of society.
- Find, forge, and upgrade equipment to take on the strongest foes.
- 50 optional Substories breathe life into the city of Yokohama, Japan.
- Become Ichiban Kasuga, a yakuza grunt betrayed by the man he trusted most.
- Spend time with party members to develop their abilities and unlock powerful combo skills.
- The battlefield is your weapon – use bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to take down your enemies.