Embark on a new Yoshi adventure in a world made from yarn, cloth and textiles in Yoshi's Woolly World for the Nintendo Wii U.
This bundle edition comes with your very own Green Yarn Yoshi Nintendo Amiibo pal!
Made from actual yarn, Yoshi has never been more adorable! Kind-hearted, naturally protective of others, and perpetually hungry, Yoshi is always up for adventure & there are so many mysteries to explore and new things to find!
Set off with a friend through a wild, woolly world in this grand Yoshi adventure! A treasure trove of clever handicraft stages are ready for you to explore. Unravel their secrets and color your world with a spectrum of yarn balls to knit new paths and get every last collectible.
Knitting yarn, patchwork, and other handicraft materials combine into a whimsical and crafty backdrop for our knit Yoshi to explore. Instead of eggs, this time Yoshi tosses yarn balls that he can use to clear blocked paths, tangle-up enemies, or even knit together platforms and warp pipes.
Yoshi can also tug at stray yarn to unravel walls and reveal hard-to-reach areas filled with hidden collectibles. Tackle challenges in local 2-Player co-op by partnering up with a friend.
Gobble 'em up and spit 'em out to reach new heights or take out craftwork creepers like paratroopas, piranha plants and shy guys! It's time to get crafty.
Add a little color to Yoshi's life with a spectrum of yarn balls... Then team up with a friend to have a ball together in this wild and woolly world!
- Toss yarn balls to knit together background elements or tie-up enemies.
- Unravel puzzles and walls to discover hidden areas and collectables.
- Explore each crafty stage to discover new surprises—there's no time limit.
- Discover and explore new areas in 2-player cooperative multiplayer (additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately).
- Mellow Mode gives Yoshi wings so everyone can enjoy.
- Includes Green Yarn Yoshi Amiibo.
- Knitting yarn, patchwork, and other handicraft materials combine into a whimsical and crafty backdrop for our knit Yoshi to explore.
- Tackle challenges in local 2-Player co-op by partnering up with a friend.