Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game: Rising Rampage Booster Box - 1st Edition [Card Game, 2 Players]
Out of stock
Applicable taxes applied at checkout
All payment methods are charged at time of purchase
Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method
Learn more about Billing & Payments
Checkout with a credit/debit card or use an express payment option
The winds of change are blowing in Rising Rampage, the first 100-card booster set of the 2019-2020 Dueling season! Seek your fortune and give your collection a boost with the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game: Rising Rampage Booster Display Box from Konami!
A fresh Dueling season means fresh new strategies, breathing new life into older strategies, and strong individual cards that anyone can use.
- Here's a preview on what you can expect from Rising Rampage:
- Master the Tenyi arts! The practitioners of Tenyi martial arts discard their material possessions and mortal abilities and instead channel the unbridled power of nature by communing with the planet itself.
- Marincess rule the seas! Blue Maiden's Ignis-powered Cyberse strategy from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS makes land in Rising Rampage. Just drawing this theme's basic monster, Marincess Sea Horse, is enough to let you Summon the Link-3 Marincess Marbled Rock AND add Marincess Sea Horse back to your hand!
- The Witchcrafters from The Infinity Chasers complete their masterpiece! Take delivery of Witchcrafter Golem Aruru and you can upgrade any Spellcaster-based Deck with a monster that hides in your hand until your opponent targets your Spellcaster with an attack, card, or effect, and then makes them regret it!
- Fortune Lady Every is a Synchro Monster you can put in any Spellcaster-based Deck! She grows stronger during each of your Standby Phases, and each time she does, one of your opponent's monsters ceases to exist! She can't be defeated by normal means, springing out of your Graveyard every time your opponent ends their turn.
- A unique new weapon for your Extra Deck! Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess is a Link-4 monster that nocks an arrow for every monster used to Link Summon it. Each one is worth 800 ATK, for a maximum of 3200 ATK, and you can have Apollousa lose 800 ATK to negate the activation of any opposing monster effect.
The Rising Rampage booster set contains 100 cards: 48 commons, 20 rares, 14 super rares, 10 ultra rares, and 8 secret rares!
- Each booster pack contains 9 cards.
- Each display box contains 24 booster packs.
- The complete set of Rising Rampage contains 100 cards: 48 Commons, 20 Rares, 14 Super Rares, 10 Ultra Rares, and 8 Secret Rares.